Certikin Aquaspeed (Eco-V) Variable Speed Pump
The Aquaspeed 100 ECO-V pump is the latest addition to the already existing range of Aquaspeed pumps. With all the features and benefits of the renowned Aquaspeed Pump range, the ECO-V brings variable speed economy to an industrial favourite.
The Aquaspeed 100 ECO-V is equipped with a state-of-the-art variable speed, permanent magnet brushless motor that results in the ability to vary the motor speed depending on the installation which in turn varies the water flow resulting in a reduction of energy consumption.
Ideal for new installations or retrofits as the connections are exactly the same as the single-speed Aquaspeed.
As well as a modern look, the new Aquaspeed model has an upgraded motor which is manufactured using the latest
technology to provide an efficient and powerful pump. Despite this upgrade, there are no changes to the dimensions
meaning it will still fit in perfectly to the original pump’s footprint and pipework connections.
Aquaspeed Pump Features
• Solid clear pump lid for easy inspection of the basket
• Comes complete with 2” quick connect unions for ease of installation (0.5hp, 0.75hp & 1hp are supplied with 1.5” reducers).
• 316 high grade mechanical seal
• Suitable for salt chlorinated pools
• Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design for maximum hydraulic output whilst minimising turbulence
• Single piece fibreglass filled pump body to ensure maximum strength and durability
• UV stabilised and corrosion resistant pump body
• TUV approved
• Exclusive to Certikin
• Limited 2-year warranty (1 year on mechanical seal and capacitor)
• P2 rated capacitor (single phase only)
• Straight swap for all old style Aquaspeed pumps