Certikin Aquaspeed Single Speed Pump
The New Generation Certikin Aquaspeed swimming pool pump is available in a choice of sizes from 0.5HP to 3HP and fits perfectly to the original Aquaspeed footprint and pipework connections.
– Solid clear pump lid for easy inspection of the pump basket
– Comes complete with 2” quick unions for ease of installation
– 316 high grade mechanical seal
– Suitable for salt chlorinated pools
– Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design to maximise hydraulic output whilst minimising turbulence
– Single-piece fibreglass filled body to ensure maximum strength and durability
– UV stabilised and corrosion-resistant pump body
– TUV approved
– Exclusive to Certikin
– Limited 2 year warranty (1 year on mechanical seal and capacitor)
– P2 rated capacitor (single phase only)
Certikin Aquaspeed Pumps – Variable & 2 Speed
The Aqua speed 100 ECO-V pump is the latest addition to the already existing range of Aquaspeed pumps. With all the features and benefits if the renowned Aquaspeed Pump range, the ECO-V brings variable speed economy to an industrial favourite.
With a state-of-the-art variable speed, permanent magnet brushless motor that results in the ability to vary the motor speed depending on the installation which in turn varies the water flow resulting in a reduction of energy consumption.
Ideal for new installations or retro fit as the connections are exactly the same as the single speed pump.
– Each pump comes complete with built on socket unions
– The Aquaspeed pump is not compatible with Baquacil
– 3 phase and 2 speed pumps are supplied without cable