Sta-Rite Intelliflo (5PXF VSF) Variable Speed Pump
Intelliflo pumps vastly reduce energy consumption compared to standard pool pumps. By reducing the speed of the motor energy is saved, and filtration can be improved by reducing the velocity through the filter bed.
The 5PXF VSF is ideal for large pools and public swimming pools due to larger connections and higher flow rates. Using variable speed technology it allows the pump to run at low speeds resulting in a dramatic reduction in energy consumption and noise levels. IntelliFlo technology also reduces CO2 emissions, increases filtration quality, allows efficient chlorine production, extends the time between backwashes and many other benefits. To achieve maximum potential we recommend using the pump in combination with Pentair IntelliPool or Pentair IntelliComm control systems.
- Union connection: Glue socket 75/90 mm
- Transparent cover
- Motor: 2.2 kW permanent magnetic motor
- Low noise: 45dBA at low speed
- Salt water suitable 0.4% (4gr/ltr)
- Variable speed and flow
- Intelligent interactive electronic drive
- No need for pump curves and hydraulic calculations.
- Easy to install, program and operate
- Protect against loss of prime or flow blockage
- Flowrate, RPM and power consumption ( watt) on LCD display
- Internal 24 hour clock
- With rotatable display and wall mounting